Chiropractic Assistant/Promotion Assistant
- Communicate efficiently with patients both in the office and on the phone.
- Manage patient flow.
- Manage patient records, including updating patient information and maintaining accurate and organized files.
- Schedule patient appointments.
- Manage patient accounts and finances.
- Work efficiently on the computer and be willing to learn new programs and systems.
- Communication with the Insurance billing team.
- Able to assist with internal promotion and education classes. Social media, email, and texting programs.
Qualifications In Inver Grove Heights MN
- Strong ability to multitask
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to provide exceptional patient service and care
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, 8:30am - 5:45pm
- Fridays 10:30am-2:30pm & Saturdays 12:00-2:00pm
- Average about 32 hours per week.
Please note that prior experience as a chiropractic assistant is not required. We’re willing to train the right candidate who demonstrates a strong willingness to learn and grow in this role. Pay is based on experience (not chiropractic in particular). If you’re passionate about helping others improve their health and well-being, we encourage you to apply for this position.
To apply, please complete the application below and submit it with your resume and cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and why you’re interested in this position.